The MOBE Leverage Summit opened today at the Angsana Laguna Resort in Phuket, Thailand with a keynote and training from MOBE founder, Matt Lloyd.
The Leverage Summit is the pre-event to the MOBE Titanium Mastermind, which will start this Wednesday. As the name suggest, the Summit is designed to help attendees leverage their time and money so they can do more and more with less and less. Using leverage is the one of the key ingredients to living the Dot Com Lifestyle.
There are about 100 attendees at the summit. They came from all over the world, and from very diversed backgrounds. However, their goals are the same: to achieve financial freedom through the power of leverage.
Can’t I Just learn This Online?
A common question I get is why do people attendee live events when they can learn the same thing online? That’s like asking why do we still do face-to-face meeting when we can just use Skype? Or asking why someone would go to a live rock concert when they can listen to the same songs on iTunes?
Yes, if you want to learn most of the concepts taught at the Leverage Summit, you can do that online by applying to MTTB. However, the experience is not the same. The experience you get at a live event is completely different. This is the reason I attend so many live events, and I recommend you do the same. Not only are they a lot of fun, but you’ll learn and grow a lot as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment