Saturday, November 14, 2015

I Am Titanium – MOBE Video Contest

Today is the last day of the MOBE Titanium Mastermind in Phuket, Thailand.

It has been an amazing week of learning and networking with the greatest minds of Internet marketing. I made some amazing new connections, as well as some new friends for life.

This has also been a very profitable mastermind. One of the biggest advantages of living the Dot Com Lifestyle is I can make money from anywhere in the world. As long as I have access to the Internet, I can make money. And during my time at the mastermind, I made nearly $50,000. Most people go on vacation to spend money. I go to make money!

Tonight be the farewell dinner, where they will vote for the best video of the mastermind. Attendees were encouraged to submit their videos for judging by their fellow attendees. The loudest clap wins. This is my video submission. I hope I win.

Click Here To Download John Chow’s New eBook, The Ultimate Online Profit Model!

There is also a contest for the best mastermind photos. Here are some of the pics that I took during the event. You an see the entire album at my Facebook page.

DSC03290

DSC03319

DSC03338

DSC03368

DSC03400

DSC03451

DSC03540

DSC03569

No comments:

Post a Comment