Friday, November 27, 2015

How To Make $56K By Selling People Nothing

It’s true! People will pay for nothing!

The geniuses behind the card game Cards Against Humanity has created an amazing Black Friday deal. You send them $5 and they will give you nothing in return!

giveusmoney

If I give you $5, will I actually get anything in exchange?
We’re so glad you asked! No.

Why are you selling nothing?
On Black Friday, everybody is selling something. We’re the only company to offer the superior Black Friday experience of buying nothing.

But really, I’ll get something, right?

No, we’re not even taking your shipping address. All we have to offer is nothing.

But I need to buy your game right now.

Sometimes buying nothing is better than buying Cards Against Humanity. This is one of those times.

If I give you $5, what are you going to do with the money?

That’s for us to know and you to find out. We’ll make the announcement soon.

Why would anyone just give you $5?

Because the greatest Black Friday gift of all is buying nothing. We’re offering that for the rock-bottom price of $5. How can you afford NOT to seize this incredible opportunity?

Now you might wonder who would be stupid enough to pay $5 for nothing? Well, at the time of this blog post, the site has made over $56,000!

56k

If any readers want to send me $5 and get nothing in return, you can do so by PayPaling the money to johnchow [@] johnchow.com. If you do, I’ll send you a copy of my free eBook, the Ultimate Online Profit Model. Or you can keep the $5 and just download the eBook below. Happy Black Friday!

Click Here To Download John Chow’s New eBook, The Ultimate Online Profit Model!

No comments:

Post a Comment